How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Are you presenting your organization sustainability strategy including financial, social, and environmental performance targets and tactics? Use our pre-designed Triple Bottom Line deck that incorporates those three elements in a clear and visually appealing manner.
This Triple Bottom Line Strategy Presentation PowerPoint template contains visual slides with:
- 22 diagram slides to illustrate Triple Bottom Line Concept and its three areas: Social Sustainability (People), Environmental Sustainability (Planet), Economical Sustainability (Profit). It includes template for presenting Challenges of Applying TBL Model, metrics, quotes, definition, Circular Economy model and more.
- The presentation is designed in a modern flat graphics style with outline symbols.
- 54 outline topic specific icons to express Sustainability and TBL concepts visually e.g. Planet, Earth Care, , Leadership, Local Community, Waste, Recycling, Ecology, Profit, for example.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
What is a Triple Bottom Line business model?
The triple bottom line (TBL) is an accounting framework that incorporates three dimensions of business performance: social, environmental, and financial. These three facets can be summarized as "people, planet, and profit.„ The Triple Bottom Line method goes beyond the traditional bottom-line perception and links the profits that the business makes socially, environmentally, and economically. Measuring business using TBL is one of the best evaluation methodologies to verify how sustainable the business is, and how profitable it really is.
Why to use a Triple Bottom Line visual diagrams?
If you need to present your sustainable solutions and plans to improve the financial, social, and environmental performance of your company in a simple and understandable way, use our pre-design Triple Bottom Line Business Strategy deck. Make your ideas easy to understand by using graphs and infographic elements, tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. Design flowcharts of your projects and use pre-design projects templates that offer space for your tactics, actions and expected deliverables. We include a detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of the charts.
Authors of this Triple Bottom Line of Sustainable Business PowerPoint Template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Senior Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
Where can you use Post Pandemic Business Recovery Plan graphics?
Using infographics and chart graphs will help you organize information and present your ideas in an eye-catching and attractive format.
- Visualize triple bottom line idea in a 3 interconnected elements of Euler diagram (People, Planet, Profit), with shared groups & Venn-like intersections when needed
- Present your social sustainability targets splitting them into 2 groups: employees and local community
- Describe your social strategy launch plan in a 5 phases project diagram
- Explain your tactics in the area of employees and local community engagement
- Present your environmental sustainability targets splitting them into 2 groups: consumption and waste management
- Visualize your environmental project plan using 5 steps introduction process
- Design consumption management diagram with 5 tactics applying to sharing, saving, reduction, reusage and repair elements
- Explain waste management administration using 4 layers pyramid with waste segmentation, collection, disposal and recycling
- Present economical targets from internal and external points of view
- Illustrate 5 steps process of your economical sustainability plan with: gap, barriers, proof of concept, launch and scale up
- Address key success criteria for reaching economical sustainability in 4 elements diagram
- Illustrate circular economy model in a 5 steps diagram Present your BTL metrics
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint set of vector shapes fully editable by using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||30 slides|
|Content:||22 diagrams, 54 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.33|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, content_rich, management, economy|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.