How to edit text & colors
How to expand / shorten diagram
How to Replace Icons in infoDiagram PPT
Do you need to present your budget proposal to the key stakeholders in your organization? Use our pre-design and easy-to-use annual budget template providing full visibility into your business’s financial picture of projected expenditures and revenue sources in an eye-catching and attractive format.
This Business Budget Presentation contains template slides with:
- 38 data charts, dashboards and diagrams to present financial summary and forecast for a corporate organization. This template includes layouts for executive summary, revenue, expenditure, marketing budget, sensitivity analysis and more.
- The presentation is designed in a modern flat graphics style with outline symbols.
- 72 topic specific icons to express financial plans visually e.g. Strategy, Risk, Organization, Operational Costs, Revenue, Tax, Profit, Capital Expenses, Utilities and much more.
- Instruction on how to modify those diagrams using standard PowerPoint editing tools.
- Format: fully editable vector shapes (modify colors of diagrams and icons, resize without quality loss)
Authors of this Budget presentation template
- Content advisory by Katarzyna Podlejska, Senior Consultant
Contact: Katarzyna’s LinkedIn profile
- Design by infoDiagram designer.
What is a Budget?
A budget is an estimation of revenue and expenses over a specified future period of time and is utilized by governments, businesses, and individuals. A budget is basically a financial plan for a defined period, normally a year that is known to greatly enhance the success of any financial undertaking
Why to use graphics for business budget presentation?
It’s not enough to come up with a list of goals or ideas for your business plan. You have to map out how you’ll accomplish those goals or make your ideas come to life… within a reasonable budget.When you need to make your case to managers or executives for their approval, a budget proposal presentation is an essential tool used to communicate key financial information to both internal and external stakeholders by covering every aspect of financial affairs. An all-in-one business budget template can help keep the numbers organized, making it easy to track revenue or plan for expenses. You can reuse our graphs and charts and tailor them to your needs in order to upgrade your presentation slides. The majority of our charts are Data-Driven Excel Charts, so it is very easy to change the presented values. We also include detailed instruction on how to alter the content, values, colors and look and feel of the charts.
Where can you use the budget PowerPoint template?
Using infographics in your budget presentation will help you organize information in a good-looking way and present your numbers and comparisons in a compelling way, easy to be understood by your audience.
- Start up with an executive summary including important insights to your budget
- Describe current state of business using brief summary with 6 areas impacting bottom line
- Visualize your SWOT analysis
- List your strategic goals, highlighting main ambitions for the next year
- Use triple bottom line Euler diagram to present your sustainability targets overview
- Present key assumptions for your budget so that it is crystal clear to your audience on what factors your financial projections are based
- Use shortened or extended version for your budget financial summary overview
- Show your net sales estimations in a 3 column format that consist of income sources overview, description and values
- Compare your budgeted revenue, in value and % deviation, with last year performance using a monthly split
- Show your net sales by categories as well as spilt by months vs. last year and explain the key takeaways in a comments box
- Illustrate your top line key growth drivers by presenting the growth sources in an attractive stacked chart or pie chart, whatever fit better to your presentation needs
- Quantify your product categories with values and shares in net revenue and describe key risks and opportunities in comment boxes
- List your tactics, actions, responsible, deadlines and expected deliverables in your revenue achievement strategy template
- Present your revenue achievement milestones in a pre-design timeline scheme.
- Show your budgeted eexpenditure split by CAPEX and OPEX investments
- Show your operational expenses estimation in a 3-column format that consist of cost center overview, description and values
- Compare your budgeted OPEX, in value and % deviation, with last year performance using a monthly split
- Present your key cost drivers such as CAPEX, PEX and OPEX in values and revenue shares vs. LY performance
- Break your operational costs down in a pie chart by cost center category or analyze them using a bar chart visualization
- Show your CAPEX investment splitt by tangible and intangible assets
- List your tactics, actions, responsible, deadlines and expected deliverables in your cost control strategy template
- Visualize your marketing budget allocations using 7P Marketing Mix approach
- Show your marketing calendar by months in an attractive and eye-catching format
- Illustrate your planned marketing expenses – ATL, TTL, BTL as % of marketing budget, OPEX and turnover suing pie and bar charts
- Break your planned marketing cost in various categories corresponding to your business model
- Enrich your risk determinants overview witk compelling icons
- Present your risk analysis calculations with relevant comments
- Design your organization structure in a typical orgchart diagram and include the headcounts development expected along the new financial year
- Use pre-design HR metrics dashboard to illustrate the necessary HR related requirements or plans for the new year
Try using those PowerPoint illustrations to present your content visually in an elegant way.
All graphics are editable, so you can modify the colors and text. We also added a general icon collection at the end of the presentation deck. Optionally you can also extend the collection by more PPT symbols (see Related Diagrams section).
Fully editable in PowerPoint or other presentation apps. Set of vector shapes that you can adjust using built-in PowerPoint tools, including
- change the color of all shapes filling and its outline, including icons
- adding shadows
- changing shape and size, rotating, flipping the object
- putting shapes behind or on top of text
The icons are fantastic, easy to use, and will add value to any project or presentation. Keep up the great work.
Jared Cavaness, Director of Supply Chain, USA
I love how simple infoDiagram's solutions are and the personal interest they took in my work. Recommended 1000%!
Martin Messier, Brasil
The crisp, clean look of the graphics, and the fact that it allowed me to easily edit and change the colors to match the template was my main reason for purchasing them.
Brandie Jenkins, E-learning Developer, USA
Your graphics add a nice touch to my presentations and I recently used them for one of my all-hands meetings. Your toolbox adds professionalism to my slides. Instead of using standard clipart.
Claude Jones, Director of Engineer, @Walmartlabs, USA
I purchased several images from infoDiagram and can’t tell you how pleased I am! I particularly like how adaptable the Powerpoint graphics are.
Kerry Hurley, Owner, San Francisco Bay Area
I bought several designs from them, and they are just looking great! Speaking of great: the user support is fast and was always very helpful.
Mathias Böni, Germany
I needed a fresh look at some of my slides. I've tried to find a way to create a paintbrush effect, to underline, accentuate, add some color and the handwritten markers were just the things. Very easy to use, easy to size, change the color. It was an affordable, perfect solution and I'm happy to recommend it.
Really good quality product and service. Used the diagrams for a major presentation and receive big kudos from the management team that we presented to.
I did not get the direct link to download the full deck of slides, after a request to the team I obtained an answer and link in a minute! Efficient and very kind. Slides will help me saving time and give a very strong effect on my presentation.
Nicolas Moser, Switzerland
Excellent product, professionally presented and delivered quickly.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase and interaction with the staff. I would definitely recommend it to friends. The site is easy to use and the support is great.
I have always had great service with InfoDiagram and I highly recommend their graphics. Very easy to modify, change, and look so professional.
Extremely easy to purchase and very easy to use. Made all the difference to the presentation. Much more impactful and I got what I wanted. :-) Great post-sales follow-up too, to make sure that I got what I needed. Very impressed.
Love infoDiagram PowerPoint slides... very helpful on developing executive-level presentations.
Michael Larson, US
Your slides are my 'secret sauce' when it comes to visualizing my ideas to clients.
Emma Sharrock, Agile Enterprises, Australia
|Slides count:||52 slides|
|Content:||38 chart diagrams, 72 icons|
|Price per slide:||$1.42|
|Compatible with:||PowerPoint and Microsoft Office apps: Excel, Word (Office 365, 2021-2007)
Google Slides (except data plots editability)
|Content format:||PPTX file with vector graphics elements, fully editable|
|Type of presentation content:||new, content_rich, management|
Text content, size, style
Shapes colors, size, position
Icons colors, size, position
Data values of data-driven Excel charts
Colors of palette (adjustable to your visual identity)
Template background (adjustable to your company template)
Doing slides yourself takes the most of your time and effort.
You will have full control on slides, however the level of design will depend solely on your skills.
With our graphics you can quickly create strong visual slides with little effort for a reasonable small cost.
You will get a variety of graphics you can adapt, while keeping the control over slide content.
Outsourcing your slide design to a professional agency can provide you with the most sophisticated designs, however it will cost you the most.